AppSumo is hiring.
It’s been a whirlwind of a fast-paced, high-growth year so far and we need awesome people to add to our already stellar team. A quick intro to what we’re up to:
AppSumo promotes the best tools and education for entrepreneurs with the goal of bringing our partners the happiest lifetime customers. We’re a hardworking and driven team that thrives on our own initiative–no micromanaging or babysitting here. Looking for an alternative to stuffy corporate culture? Want to work for a company that ENCOURAGES self-improvement and independent thinking? Keep reading.
The role: Deal Operations Manager
• Own the Deal Operations process from the moment our sales team closes a deal, ensuring the setup and launch of every deal goes smoothly and without error.
• Manage the relationship between AppSumo and our amazing partners.
• Ensure that our customers have a great experience with every product they purchase.
We’re looking for someone who’s been through the trenches and comes equipped with solid Project Management experience. Our perfect candidate will bring insightful recommendations for how we can improve our current Deals Operations process as well as possess the drive to “GSD.”
• Intermediate HTML. Ie. You know what a <div> and <ul> are. Expert skills are left to our design sumo Steven.
• Project Management experience at a Tech company.
• Proven track record of improving processes to save money and time
• Great writer / communicator, with excellent email etiquette
• Highly developed attention to detail
You get to learn a ton. You will get to see the ins and outs of how a small startup has grown to be the leader in e-commerce for entrepreneurs with nearly 700,000 members. You’ll get a lot of responsibility and be prepared if you ever want to venture out and do your own startup.
Grow. Want to venture into Sales or Product Development? AppSumo is all about mobility: getting people into the positions they love. Working hard pays off here, and the potential for growth is enormous.
Improve. You get $50 a month to spend on however you want to improve yourself. Learn origami, pick up cooking or take a guitar class. Bonus: You get access to all of our AppSumo deals.
Be your own boss. No more checking in or having to be at the office at a certain time (though with a sweet office right on 6th Street, you’ll want to come in). Everyone here is treated like a grown up.
Unusual benefits. Work with really cool, really smart people. The team is handpicked for fun so there’s a high probability you’ll like your co-workers and be a part of something that people love.
Do you have what it takes?
Please e-mail email@example.com with the subject line “Deal Operations Manager,” and include a link in the body to your public LinkedIn profile.
Deadline to apply is September 18th, 2012 at 11pm CST. This position is based in Austin, TX.