One reason businesses fail to convert the traffic they get is the absence of an optimized funnel.
Creating a funnel can seem tedious with the landing pages, thank you pages, sales pages, emails, and other elements. There are a lot of elements, aren’t there? But there’s one tool that simplifies the setup process. It’s ClickFunnels!
While ClickFunnels is powerful, it’s not for everyone. If you’re looking for an affordable ClickFunnels alternative, you’ve come to the right place!
What is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is a complete funnel building tool. You can use it to set up squeeze pages, sales pages, checkout pages, downsell pages, and even email automation. It integrates with Stripe and PayPal so you can accept payments too. You can also run your affiliate program with it.
Pros of ClickFunnels
- Build entire funnels.
- Accept payments.
- Convenient drag-and-drop builder.
- A/B testing feature to help you split test every funnel element.
- Create popups to get more subscribers.
- Includes email.
Cons of ClickFunnels
- Very expensive. Starts at $97 per month, and there are limits on the number of funnels (20) and pages (100) you can create. Also, you can’t create follow-up funnels with this plan. To access all features and create unlimited funnels and pages, you need the $297 per month plan.
- Has a steep learning curve and the user interface could be more friendly.
- Not designed for beginner marketers.
Best suited for: Advanced online marketers
Pricing: Starts at $97 per month. The next plan is $297 per month, and the largest plan is $2,497 per month. There’s also a 14-day free trial.
It is an excellent tool with a lot of features, but it isn’t for everyone. If it doesn’t suit your needs, check out the solutions below.
Best ClickFunnels Alternatives
Here are the top alternatives to ClickFunnels you can use to create landing pages, product pages, checkout process, and more.
WPOnepager is an affordable ClickFunnels alternative for WordPress users. It’s a plugin you install on your blog to create landing pages with their drag-and-drop website builder.
- Lets you build funnels within your WordPress dashboard.
- 100 landing page templates, content blocks, and the drag-drop builder help you create custom landing pages.
- Very affordable.
- Only works on WordPress.
- No hosting included. You need an excellent hosting service to get the most out of it.
Best suited for: WordPress users
Pricing: Plans are $39, $99, and $199 a year. Get a lifetime deal via AppSumo for a one-time payment of $49.
Woorise is the only tool on our list that offers contest and giveaway options in addition to the standard funnel creation.
- Create landing pages for sign-ups, event registrations, sales pages, and even order forms.
- Create polls and quizzes to help run viral giveaways and contests.
- Grow your following, social media followers, traffic, list, and sales.
- To remove branding, you need the largest plan.
- Features like custom domain, polls, and payments are only available with the bigger plans.
Best suited for: Marketing agencies, social media marketers, and ecommerce businesses
Pricing: Free plan available. Paid plan options are €23, €39, and €70 a month, billed annually. But, on AppSumo, you can get it for life for a one-time payment of just $49.
Qubely is another WordPress plugin. You can use it to build landing pages and to optimize blog posts with their blocks feature.
- Quickly build landing pages and make your blog post more interactive with sections. These are ready-made bits of design you can add to your website and customize to match your brand.
- There are 28 layout packs and 165 sections/blocks.
- Works with all WordPress themes.
- Only works on WordPress
- Doesn’t include hosting.
Best suited for: WordPress designers and bloggers
Pricing: Plans are $39, $59, and $99, and include one year of updates and support. But on AppSumo, you can get a lifetime subscription for just $49.
Ontraport is a powerful online marketing tool. You can create an entire site with it, even membership sites. The only thing missing is a blog.
- Create every kind of landing page ranging from squeeze pages, webinar registration pages, sales pages to order forms.
- Design one-click upsell pages and popups.
- Create the rest of the marketing automation funnels, including email, SMS, and custom audiences for ads.
- Membership site creation.
- A bit expensive.
- Long learning curve because of all the features.
Best suited for: Infopreneurs, ecommerce store owners, and online marketers
Pricing: 14-day free trial. Paid plan options are $79, $149, $297, and $497 a month. Discounts available for annual billing. Custom enterprise plan available.
If you are looking for something more advanced than Ontraport and have a bigger budget, HubSpot would be a better ClickFunnels alternative. It’s a complete digital marketing tool.
- Create landing pages and other types of lead generation forms, such as popups.
- You can also set up live chat widgets and bots.
- There are promotion tools for promoting your landing page. It includes ad management tools, social media management tools, blogging tools, and SEO tools.
- Good customer service.
- Expensive. It has a free plan and a $50 per month plan. But to use all the lead generation tools, you should upgrade to the “Professional” at $800 per month.
- It has too many features and can be confusing to new users.
Best suited for? Small to large businesses.
Pricing: Free plan available. Paid plan options for the Marketing product are $45, $800, and $3,200 a month, billed annually. Bundle plans available for multiple products. Reduced pricing possible for startups.
WooCommerce is a popular WordPress plugin for building ecommerce stores. Over 3.3 million sites use it.
- It’s free.
- Very easy to use. It’s a plugin, but there are 980 additional WooCommerce related plugins, 330 add ons, and hundreds of free and paid extensions.
- You can create a complete ecommerce marketing funnel.
- It only works on WordPress.
- New site owners will need to learn how to use both WordPress and WooCommerce.
- Some themes and extensions cost extra.
Best suited for: WordPress site owners who want to add ecommerce functionality
Pricing: Free. Some themes and extensions have annual charges.
BigCommerce is a better ClickFunnels alternative for setting up an ecommerce store. It has all features required for running one.
- Very easy to set up a store. Includes themes for creating an entire store.
- A drag-and-drop builder helps you set up landing pages.
- Create thank you pages, check out pages, upsell pages, etc.
- Has an app marketplace to add more features and automate tasks.
- Need to upgrade to the plus plan to get the abandoned cart saver.
Best suited for: Ecommerce store owners and designers
Pricing: 15-day free trial. Paid plan options are $30, $72, and $270 a month, billed annually. Custom enterprise plan available.
Shopify is the most popular ecommerce store platform. There are over 820,000 merchants on Shopify, and it’s worth $117 billion.
- Many themes to choose from both on the Shopify website and third party sites.
- Intuitive builder to create and customize your store and landing pages.
- Free email automation.
- Access to 4,200 apps in the app store to help optimize your site.
- There are only nine free themes.
- Many of the apps cost extra.
Best suited for: Ecommerce store owners and designers
Pricing: 14-day free trial. Paid plan options are $29, $79, and $299 a month. 10% discount for annual billing. Shopify Lite, for an externally hosted website, is $9 a month.
Mailchimp started as an email marketing tool, but it gradually added other functionalities such as landing pages. It’s popular because of its generous free plan. At least, it used to be until changes in 2019.
- Free to use.
- Create landing pages and implement email automation with one tool.
- Automate your marketing with features, including app engagement, website engagement, purchase behavior, behavioral targeting.
- Survey creation.
- You can only remove branding with a paid plan.
- Split testing and premium templates only available on paid plans.
- Free plan for new accounts less generous after changes in 2019.
Best suited for: Bloggers and solopreneurs
Pricing: Free plan available. Pay-as-you-go plan for infrequent senders. Monthly plans start at $10, $15, and $300 a month, with options to buy more contacts. Custom enterprise plan available.
SamCart is a checkout page creation tool. You can use it to create beautiful conversion optimized order forms.
- It comes with templates and a drag-and-drop builder to help you create custom checkout pages.
- Create thank you pages, offer bumps, and one-click upsell forms.
- Set a fixed price or “Pay what you want” price.
- Affiliate center helps you run affiliate marketing campaigns.
- You can’t create landing pages and marketing automation with it. You need to integrate with other tools.
- It is expensive for a tool that only creates checkout pages.
Best suited for: Agencies, infopreneurs, and digital product creators
Pricing: 14-day free trial. Paid plan options are $39, $79, and $159 a month, billed annually. Custom enterprise plan available.
ConvertKit is a complete automation tool for bloggers. You can use it to generate leads and promote products.
- Free to use.
- Create landing pages, email automation, and Facebook custom audiences with one tool.
- Has several templates.
- It will soon let you accept credit card payments directly.
- Great customer support.
- Landing page customization options are limited.
- Automation is only available with the paid plans.
Best suited for: Bloggers
Pricing: Free plan available. 14-day free trial for paid plans. Paid plan options start at $25 and $50 a month, billed annually. Option to buy more subscribers.
Leadpages is a custom landing page builder. You can also use it to design entire websites and to send basic emails.
- Scores of landing page templates available to help you quickly create squeeze pages, Fac sales pages, order forms, and homepages.
- Customize the landing pages with their drag and drop builder.
- You can also create popups and alert bars. People can subscribe via opt-in texts too.
- Analytics to check conversion rate.
- Landing pages aren’t extremely customizable. There are some restrictions.
- Email automation is basic. You need to integrate with a third-party tool.
Best suited for: Agencies, marketers, and solopreneurs
Pricing: 14-day free trial. Paid plan options are $27, $59, and $239 a month, billed annually.
Instapage is an advanced landing page creator. This is the tool for you if you want to create unique landing pages.
- 500+ templates, Instablocks, Globalblocks, and a drag-and-drop builder help you create beautiful landing pages quickly.
- Get your landing pages to look exactly like you want them to.
- Advanced features such as A/B split testing, real-time reporting, conversion analytics, and heatmaps help you track landing pages and optimize them.
- Very high pricing.
Best suited for: Agencies and large businesses
Pricing: 14-day free trial. Paid plan options are $149 a month, billed annually, and a custom enterprise plan.
Instapage is pricey, and Leadpages doesn’t have all the features for advanced marketers. If you’re looking for something in the middle, Unbounce is a good alternative.
- Use 100+ templates, elements, and the drag-and-drop builder to create the landing pages.
- Access 240+ templates on ThemeForest.
- Builder lets you highly customize your landing pages.
- Access 850,000+ free images from Unsplash directly from Unbounce.
- A bit expensive.
- It has very low limits on the smaller plans.
Best suited for: Marketers, agencies, and small businesses owners
Pricing: 14-day free trial. Paid plan options are $72, $108, $180, and $270 a month, billed annually. Custom enterprise plan available.
Keap, formerly known as InfusionSoft, is a complete automation tool. It has a ton of features.
- Includes CRM to help manage clients. It lets you communicate with clients, set appointments, and more.
- Use marketing automation to send automated emails based on subscriber behavior.
- You can also send invoices and accept payments with Keap.
- It requires a big learning curve.
- The user interface needs an upgrade.
- A bit expensive.
Best suited for: Consultants and coaches
Pricing: 14-day free trial. Paid plan options are $79, $149, and $199 a month.
Which ClickFunnels Alternative Did You Like Most?
Whether you drive traffic with SEO or organic social media, or with ads, you need to create a funnel to convert that traffic. The funnel is one of the first things you must set up if you want a good ROI for all the effort and money you put in.
ClickFunnels is an excellent tool for setting up funnels as it has all the necessary features. But it isn’t for everyone. Several alternatives will suit you better, depending on your budget, marketing experience, clients, company size, etc.
I hope you found the best ClickFunnels alternative after reading this post.
If you want more funnel building tools at very affordable price points, make sure you check out AppSumo’s deals. There are scores of products that can help you build a funnel and execute other marketing tasks, and you can get them for a one-time fee for life.