In today’s crowded online marketplace, customer expectations are higher than ever. Your organization has to go beyond just providing a great product or service. You’ve got to offer an exceptional customer experience, and this often starts with customer service and support.
That’s where Freshdesk comes in.
As an omnichannel customer service platform, Freshdesk offers a comprehensive menu of features, giving you everything you need to provide quality customer support without the hassle. With Freshdesk, you can engage customers across every touchpoint and automate your customer service workflows while offering collaborative support from one platform.
It’s great to have ALL the features… when you need them. But when you don’t, sometimes a simpler, less expensive solution is the best fit for your organization. If you’re exploring Freshdesk alternatives, we’ve got a list of the best ones on the market.
Trusted by over 40,000 customers like Panasonic, HP, and American Express, Freshdesk is a top help desk solution on the market. It offers a robust customer support solution for organizations that take an omnichannel approach to providing support. A standout feature is the ability to automate and streamline complex support workflows, which saves your organization time, money, and hassle.
Built with the goal of making customer engagement and success accessible to businesses of all sizes, Freshdesk also offers flexible scalability, allowing businesses to get the features they need as their organization grows. Additionally, Freshdesk offers Freddy AI, an easy-to-deploy bot that tracks intent and engages with customers to help resolve issues faster.
- Prioritize, categorize, and assign tickets through a comprehensive ticketing system.
- Make your customer support collaborative with linked tickets and team huddle.
- Combine support-related communications from phone, email, social, and more.
- Manage service tasks, scheduling, time tracking, and other field-service operations.
- Automate repetitive helpdesk tasks with time- and event-triggered ticket dispatch.
- Create a self-service experience for customers using a knowledge base and forums.
- Measure and improve efficiency using custom and curated reports.
- Customize workflows, customer portal, agent roles, apps, and more.
Cost: Free plan with limited help desk features. Paid plans start at $15/agent/month (billed annually) and go to $99/agent/month (billed annually). Omnichannel support options start at $79/agent/month (billed annually).
Why You May Want an Alternative:
- If you run a small organization that doesn’t need all the complex features, you may be better off going with a smaller software platform with a lower monthly cost.
- You want something that is simple, straightforward, and easy to learn and use.
- Your organization needs a help desk that’s natively integrated into your website.
- You’re looking for deeper integration with Facebook and Twitter.
If any of the above applies to you, or you’re just looking for alternatives with different features at a lower price point, check out some of the best Freshdesk alternatives on the market.
1. Help Scout
Trusted by more than 10,000 businesses in 140 countries, Help Scout aims to help customer-centric businesses provide world-class customer service through robust support tools. This helpdesk software solution is ideal for companies of all sizes and can support organizations with more than 500 users.
One thing that sets Help Scout apart from competitors is their focus on support for their customers. Help Scout offers 24/6 email and chat support, weekly training and classes, as well as customer service education provided through HelpU to help organizations grow through quality customer service.
- Manage email, chat, and phone conversations in one shared inbox.
- Collaborate with your team through private notes, collision detection, saved replies, and tagging.
- Set up powerful automated workflows to handle repetitive tasks based on if/then logic.
- Create knowledge base articles quickly, customized with categories and related articles.
- Launch a branded help center website that works on any device, includes a built-in SSL, and is optimized for search.
- Engage with customers, solving support requests, and requesting feedback through in-app messaging.
- Provide self-service live chat options with instant answers, chatbot, and easy escalation.
- Use robust reporting to evaluate your team’s volume by channel, busiest hours, and trending topics.
Cost: 15-day free trial. Plans are $20 and $35 per agent/month, billed annually. Custom enterprise plan available.
Why Use Help Scout Instead:
- Access to software customer support and education is important to your organization.
- You want clutter-free features your team can learn to use quickly and easily.
- You’re looking for an affordable option that provides the basics and nothing extraneous.
- You run a nonprofit or start-up and want to take advantage of discounts.
HelpDesk is a comprehensive customer support solution that allows you to manage tickets from multiple sources in one minimal and easy-to-use dashboard. With HelpDesk, you can track all your conversations, immediately converting them into tickets.
It also offers a collaborative environment for teams to work together to answer questions and resolve tickets. To save time, you can automate repetitive tasks and add custom dashboard views to match your workflow.
- Manage tickets from email, web forms, and other sources — all in one place.
- Collaborate on support tickets using private notes and automated assignment rules.
- Save time using automated workflows, ticketing assignments, and canned responses.
- Analyze ticket satisfaction, response times, and ticket reports to make better decisions.
- Customize your helpdesk with custom domains, feedback request messages, and signatures.
- View ticket history and delivery status to ensure customers are being taken care of.
- Connect HelpDesk to LiveChat for multichannel customer service.
Cost: 14-day free trial. Plans are $4 and $19 per agent/month, billed annually. Custom enterprise plan available.
Why Use HelpDesk Instead:
- Your organization needs a platform that’s intuitive and easy-to-use.
- You want a robust help desk solution like Freshdesk but have a smaller budget.
- You’re already using other LiveChat products like LiveChat, ChatBot, or KnowledgeBase.
- You want 24/7 real-time support.
Zendesk is a popular Freshdesk alternative, offering more than just support options, including a separate sales CRM, community forum, knowledge base, live chat, and integrated voice software. While you can add other features a la carte, Zendesk Support allows you to track, prioritize, and solve customer support tickets all in one simple platform.
One of the selling points of Zendesk Support is that it enables you to support your support agents, making their job easier, and leaving them happier and more fulfilled. Zendesk Guide, a self-service knowledge base feature, comes included with Zendesk Support.
- Integrate seamlessly with your website, email, Facebook, Twitter, and more.
- Use agent productivity tools like guided mode, customer context, and collaboration to improve agent efficiency and effectiveness.
- Support customization using 100+ different Zendesk APIs and 500+ public app integrations such as HubSpot, Shopify, and Salesforce.
- Build your own Zendesk App or channel integration for exclusive use in your business.
- Create a knowledge base where users can search articles and access support request forms.
- Get customer insights through CSAT ratings and NPS.
Cost: Free trial available. Plans for Support product are from $5 to $199 per agent/month, billed annually. Support Suite product plans are $89 and $149 per agent/month, billed annually. Custom enterprise plan available.
Why Use Zendesk Instead:
- You’re looking for an easy-to-use, affordable platform.
- You want something you can get up and running quickly (in hours, not weeks).
- The flexibility to add features like self-service answers, chat, voice support, and community forums a la carte and as you need them.
- You’re already using Zendesk products like the Sales CRM.
LiveAgent is a complex, multichannel help desk software that offers a wealth of features to help your organization improve customer service and support. With low-cost plans and 180 help desk features with 40 integrations, LiveAgent offers one of the best price-to-value ratios on the market.
LiveAgent’s distinctive feature is gamifying the support process for agents, motivating them to provide the best support possible. LiveAgent also offers multilanguage support for companies that provide customer service in many languages.
- Manage all email, live chat, call, forum, and social media inquiries in one universal inbox.
- Collect tickets from different platforms with hybrid ticket streams that allow multiple agents to collaborate on one ticket.
- Create rules to automate ticket routing and streamline support workflows.
- Use canned or predefined answers to respond to common inquiries quickly.
- Use real-time chat, video chat, and proactive chat invitations to ensure visitors have what they need every step of the way.
- Handle large volumes of calls in the inbound call center with unlimited call recordings.
- Provide customer support on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Viber.
- Create a customer portal with a knowledge base, forum, and feedback area.
- Get language-adaptable widgets, allowing agents to communicate in the language of their choice.
- Gamify the support process for agents by providing rewards and badges as well as levels and benchmarks or leaderboards.
Cost: Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Paid plans are $15, $29, and $39 per agent/month.
Why Use LiveAgent Instead:
- You want a comprehensive platform with a robust free option.
- Call centers are an important part of your operations, and you need robust features for voice support.
- Your organization wants to motivate support agents by gamifying the support process.
- You have a multinational organization that provides support in many languages.
5. Zoho Desk
As the self-described “world’s favorite customer service software,” Zoho Desk promises to help organizations improve agent productivity, promote self-service, and increase customer happiness. Recognized in Gartner’s 2020 Magic Quadrant for CRM Customer Engagement Centers, Zoho Desk has a lot to offer, including omnichannel support, advanced workflow automations, self-service options, and AI.
Perhaps the most distinctive feature is Zoho Desk’s Zia, an AI-powered assistant that customers can chat with from the organization’s mobile app or website. Zia processes questions and automatically answers them based on content within your knowledge base. You can also train Zia to perform actions for customers, such as placing a new order or editing an existing one.
- Collect support tickets from email, social media, live chat, telephone, or web form.
- Create a customized, branded, searchable help center with knowledge base articles and a community forum.
- Free up customer service agents by relying on Zia, an AI-powered assistant that can chat with customers, answer their questions, and even perform simple tasks.
- Monitor time agents spend on customer tickets and tasks.
- Use Blueprint to outline process details to ensure processes are consistent, predictable, and efficient.
- Automate repetitive activities like ticket assignment SLAs and escalation, and workflows.
- Integrate with other Zoho applications and third-party tools using custom APIs.
Cost: Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Paid plans are $12, $20, and $35 per agent/month, billed annually.
Why Use Zoho Desk Instead:
- Your organization wants to provide comprehensive self-service options.
- You want software with AI assistance.
- Your business manages complex cross-functional service processes that you want to keep consistent and streamlined.
- You’re using Zoho CRM and need a help desk with deep integration.
Hiver is the world’s first helpdesk built for Google Workspace. Trusted by over 1500 companies across the world, Hiver helps you efficiently manage queries that arrive inside shared inboxes such as support@ and help@. It helps teams assign emails as tasks, track their status in real-time, and also collaborate internally without using Ccs and forwards.
What makes Hiver unique is that it allows teams to provide customer support right from a tool they’re already familiar with – Gmail. Therefore, your team can access all functionalities of a helpdesk within Gmail without having to migrate to a third-party platform. If you’re looking to deliver fast and empathetic customer service, then Hiver would be an ideal choice for your support team.
- Delegate incoming customer emails to team members with a simple click.
- Collaborate with your team seamlessly using Hiver’s email notes. No more internal emails.
- Categorize and prioritize customer requests with email tags.
- Get alerted with Hiver’s collision alerts to avoid duplication of replies.
- Automate repetitive and mundane tasks with Hiver’s rule-based automations.
- Leverage email templates to provide faster and consistent responses.
- Measure customer satisfaction to track support quality.
- Analyze your team’s performance with Hiver’s advanced analytics dashboard. Track key metrics such as first response time, average resolution time, and more.
- Configure SLA rules to drive accountability across the team and ensure your agents respond to queries on time.
Cost: 14-day free trial. Plan starts at $12 per user per month, billed annually.
Why Use Hiver Instead:
- Your organization is looking to deliver fast, personalized customer service.
- You need an easy-to-use, intuitive customer service solution.
- You want a customer service solution that is scalable and hardly requires any training to get used to.
Kayako aims to keep customer service personal and simple by providing essential features that support customer service agents across channels. Unlike many other Freshdesk alternatives, Kayako offers free collaborators — users who can view and work on customer conversations and leave internal notes but not send outbound communications.
Another unique feature is Journeys and Conversations. With Kayako, you can visualize your customer’s journey by seeing all their activity at a glance, which provides better context for support conversations. This allows your agents to proactively handle issues while having more information available when providing support.
- Add live chat support to your website and iOS or Android mobile apps.
- Get an overview of all the customer’s behaviors and actions with Journeys and Conversations, which provide additional context for support conversations.
- Get a self-service portal where customers can quickly find the answers they need.
- Support and engage customers through Twitter and Facebook right from within Kayako.
- Connect to hundreds of apps and tools, including Slack, Salesforce, and Stripe.
Cost: 14-day free trial. Plans are $15, $30, and $60 per agent/month, billed annually. Custom enterprise plan available.
Why Use Kayako Instead:
- You need a self-hosted solution for enterprise-grade service desk software behind your firewall.
- Digging deeper into customer activity to provide greater context is an important part of the way your team provides customer support.
- Your organization wants to understand the customer and keep your support personalized even as you grow.
- You have collaborators who help with tickets but don’t send outbound communications.
8. Salesforce Service Cloud
You may already be familiar with Salesforce as a customer relationship management (CRM) platform. But Salesforce Service Cloud offers a way to manage and provide comprehensive customer service and field service support. With Salesforce Service Cloud, you can get an out-of-the-box, all-in-one sales and support app or a fully customizable CRM, depending on your needs.
Salesforce Service Cloud offers field service support that Freshdesk and many other help desk solutions don’t provide. AI-powered image recognition helps field service agents increase first-time fix rates by identifying assets and parts in images and prescribing the right steps for fixing. The field service mobile app is also a great way to keep mobile workers up to date with policies, procedures, and safety guidelines.
- Handle support tickets seamlessly from one screen, routing cases from any channel.
- Use mobile messaging with Einstein bots for SMS, WhatsApp, and Facebook Messenger.
- Monitor and respond to messages on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and more.
- Embed service features into your app or webpage such as knowledge base and chat.
- Integrate cloud telephony into the service console to solve phone cases faster with AI-powered productivity tools.
- Set up a self-service help center quickly with personalized portals and communities.
- Automate case management and service processes for efficient and effective support.
- Empower your field service teams with robust features like intelligent job assignment, virtual support, AI-powered image recognition, and mobile app with safety checklists.
- Improve agent productivity and customer happiness with Einstein AI’s predictions, recommendations, and chatbots.
Cost: 30-day free trial. Plans are $25, $75, $150, and $300 per agent/month, billed annually.
Why Use Salesforce Essentials Instead:
- You’re already using Salesforce and want a support solution that integrates well.
- Your organization needs a robust support option for field operations, including virtual field support.
- Your enterprise organization needs a solution that can handle high-volume support operations and scales well.
- You want a solution that offers AI-powered support.
Intercom believes “the future of support is conversational,” and has designed its platform to help businesses deliver quality customer service across the “Conversational Support Funnel.” This funnel provides proactive support, self-service, and 1:1 human support through a variety of channels.
The funnel sets this help desk solution apart from its competitors. Intercom helps reduce support tickets by offering a number of features that help customers get the support they need before escalating to a human agent.
- Provide a positive, human support experience with Business Messenger, embedded on your site.
- Manage and reply to email, social, and website conversations in one unified inbox.
- Use targeted outbound messages to suggest quick tips and keep customers informed about scheduled outages.
- Route and prioritize conversations with assignment rules, ticketing workflows, and more.
- Provide customers with an interactive product tour and show them what’s new.
- Use a mobile carousel to connect with mobile users and resolve commonly asked questions inside your app.
- Create knowledge base articles and serve them to specific users using customer data.
- Use custom bots to collect information, prioritize urgent issues, and connect customers to members of your team.
- Help fix issues while you’re away from your desk with Resolution Bot, which is simple to train to fix repetitive issues.
Cost: Plan options for basic plans are $39 and $99 per month. Plans for larger businesses start at $499 per month.
Why Use Intercom Instead:
- Providing personalized, human customer support is important to your business.
- Your organization is focused on providing proactive support to reduce the number of support tickets.
- You want to scale your support using a variety of self-service options.
- You want the ability to customize your plan with add-ons like product tours and advanced lead generation.
Voted Best Help Desk Software by PCMag.com for the past five years, HappyFox is an all-in-one help desk ticketing system helping customer support teams provide faster and better support. HappyFox is trusted by Fortune 500 brands like Lowe’s and Whirlpool, but it’s also ideal for small- and medium-sized teams that need comprehensive ticketing functionality.
If you’re looking for excellent ticket management capabilities and asset management functionality, HappyFox is the ideal choice. When compared to other products, this customer support solution is the best for ticket management capability, including manual and automated tools.
- Convert emails into tickets automatically, categorized based on the email address the customer sent the message to.
- Use a unified dashboard to set ticket priorities, categories, and assignments while tracking status changes.
- Pin tickets, preview tickets, and subscribe to tickets to receive real-time notifications about specific tickets.
- Use Smart Rules to perform specific actions if certain conditions are met, associating rules to a work schedule or category.
- Get round-robin ticket assignment, assigning cases based on active agents or ticket loads.
- Use canned responses and ticket templates to prepopulate details and create notification emails.
- Build and maintain a branded self-service portal and knowledge base for customers.
- Create public, customer, and agent forums organized by category.
- Gain insight into tickets and agent performance using a customizable report dashboard.
- Integrate with HappyFox Chat, Salesforce, Aircall, Microsoft Teams, Slack, Facebook, Jira, and others.
Cost: Plans start at $29/agent/month.
Why Use HappyFox Instead:
- Your organization wants to benefit from free 24/7 support.
- You don’t need ALL the features, but do want a robust ticketing system.
- You’re looking for an intuitive support interface that’s easy to learn and use with no training necessary.
11. Jira Service Desk
Built by Atlassian, Jira Service Desk is a modern, collaborative, and affordable IT service management (ITSM) software designed for rapid IT service delivery. This solution is ideal for enterprise teams that require IT performance and high availability at scale. PinkVerify has also certified Jira Service Desk for incident, problem, change, and request fulfillment processes.
Unlike other help desk solutions, this one is IT service management, focused on incident, problem, and change management. That said, the solution does offer customizable templates and workflows built for ITSM as well as customer service and business teams. Whereas Freshdesk has different products for IT and customer service, Jira Service Desk has it all in one place, helping you get the most out of your investment.
- Automate manual tasks by setting up rules for escalation, assignment, prioritization, categorization, and closing incidents.
- Integrate with 200+ monitoring, workflow, and collaboration tools.
- Help employees find answers for themselves with a self-service portal that uses machine learning to make searching for articles faster and easier.
- Get an integrated knowledge base, making it easy to share info across the organization.
- Set SLA policies and track deadlines based on elapsed time or request categories.
- Use Insight to track all IT assets, tying them to a Jira Service Desk request.
- Configure change approvals based on type of change.
- Run reports to identify metrics like incident numbers, top problems, and more.
Cost: Free plan available for three agents. 7-day free trial. Paid plans are $20 and $40 per agent/month, billed annually. Custom enterprise plan available.
Why Use Jira Service Desk Instead:
- You want a full-featured ITSM service desk for half the price of Freshservice.
- Your organization wants PinkVERIFY-certified ITIL processes.
- You need a service desk solution that works for ITSM, customer service, and business teams.
- You need a solution you can run in the cloud or on your own server.
TeamSupport is the only Freshdesk alternative on the list focused on business-to-business (B2B) organizations. TeamSupport is a comprehensive, scalable, all-in-one customer support solution designed to address the needs and challenges of today’s B2B businesses, including customer management, collaboration, and inventory solutions.
One of the coolest features of TeamSupport is its sentiment analysis capability. Powered by IBM Watson technology, TeamSupport offers a real-time sentiment analysis feature that allows you to instantly gauge a customer’s tone, helping you prioritize tickets.
- Consolidate interactions with customers for deep insights into customer sentiments.
- Track all customer information in a complete customer and contact database.
- Customize ticket management page using drag-and-drop functionality.
- Define tailored help desk tickets with custom fields, status, and properties.
- Help agents quickly and easily find articles to solve customer issues using suggested solutions.
- Get a fully customizable customer self-service hub where customers can review ticket status, read knowledge base articles, search for information, and chat with agents.
- Use the Customer Distress Index (CDI) to monitor customer satisfaction and gauge overall customer health.
- Empower agents with an integrated calendar, task management, and internal Wiki.
- Track inventory and assets down to the serial number so you can quickly access detailed information on delivery and return status.
- Integrate with other popular software, including Microsoft Teams, Salesforce CRM, Jira, HubSpot, Slack, and Mailchimp.
Cost: Plans start at $50 per agent/month, billed annually.
Why Use TeamSupport Instead:
- You need an all-in-one customer support solution, including CRM and asset management.
- You want a solution that was built for B2B businesses to build satisfaction and loyalty.
- You need a private cloud option for your customer support solution.
Built by Freshworks, the same company that operates Freshdesk, Freshservice is built for proactive IT service management. While not your typical help desk solution, this software is ideal to bridge the gap between IT and business in your organization so you can manage IT issues and requests from one unified dashboard.
In addition to offering an IT service desk and management solutions, Freshservice also offers IT project management, asset management, and reporting. If you’re looking for an internal IT help desk solution to streamline tech support within your organization, Freshservice is a great option.
- Allow users to submit tickets via email, self-service portal, phone, or in person.
- Track, prioritize, assign, and automate the ticket resolution process.
- Convert incident solutions into knowledge base articles you can use to respond to common, simple requests.
- Enable users to look up solutions from the knowledge base before submitting a ticket.
- Collaborate through chat with other IT team members to resolve tickets.
- Use intuitive systems to automate mundane tasks while planning and tracking effectively.
- Manage tasks on a real-time project dashboard for IT project management.
- Manage and track IT and non-IT assets in stock or use throughout their lifecycle.
- Identify all assets using discovery tools that automatically scan for hardware and software, periodically updating asset information.
- Get reports for incidents, changes, and assets to identify bottlenecks easily.
Cost: 21-day free trial. Plans are $19, $49, $89, and $109 per agent/month, billed annually.
Why Use Freshservice Instead:
- You need an IT service management system.
- You’re looking for a solution that offers IT project management and asset management.
Zammad is relatively new to the help desk industry. This browser-based, open-source application has a modern, clean, and simple interface. Zammad was developed using Ruby on Rails and offers installation packages for CentOS, Red Hat Enterprise Edition, and Ubuntu.
You can integrate Zammad into your existing system environments using a REST API or you can choose a hosted solution from Zammad for a reasonable monthly price. Zammad plans to keep the help desk and support software open-source.
- Agents get a personalized overview of relevant tasks to be completed.
- Multitask with parallel ticket processing so you don’t lose support requests as others come in.
- Customize attributes at the ticket, customer, or organizational level.
- Integrate telephone system for incoming and outgoing calls.
- Integrate with chat and social media to handle support requests across channels.
- Integrate contact or feedback forms easily to create tickets from messages.
- Choose the preferred language for your interface with support for nine languages.
- Use full-text search to browse tickets and attachments in seconds.
- Allow customers to track support time and add information to tickets via the customer interface.
Cost: 30-day free trial. Plans are 5€, 15€, and 24€ per agent/month, billed annually, excluding VAT.
Why Use Zammad Instead:
- You’re searching for an open-source help desk and support software solution.
- You aren’t an enterprise customer and just need something simple to support up to 25 support agents.
- Most of your support requests come in through social media.
SupportBee is a ticketing system built for collaborative customer support teams. This simple support ticket system makes organization, prioritization, and collaboration across an organization simple and intuitive.
While SupportBee is a simpler help desk solution, this can be a benefit for organizations that don’t need (or want to pay for) complex features they will never use. Working within your existing email client, this solution is quick and easy to implement. In fact, you can have it up and going in just five minutes.
- Access and manage support tickets in a shared inbox where you can collaborate by assigning tickets to specific teams or agents.
- Get a simple workflow with tickets categorized as Answered, Unanswered, or Archived.
- Use comments to involve other team members on a ticket quickly and easily.
- Embed knowledge base in your website to help customers find answers to their questions before they contact a human support agent.
- Get reports on average response time, number of tickets, and number of replies.
- Integrates with popular software like Slack, Trello, Bigcommerce, and Basecamp.
- Access on desktop, mobile, or within your existing email client.
Cost: 14-day free trial. Plans are $13 and $17 per agent/month, billed annually.
Why Use SupportBee Instead:
- You don’t need anything complex, just an easy-to-use customer ticketing system.
- Collaboration is an important part of your customer service/support process.
- Your organization needs something you can set up and start using in just five minutes.
- You want something you can access on desktop, mobile, and within your existing email client.
Kustomer is not your average help desk solution. Rather than providing a simple ticketing system, Kustomer is a CRM for customer service that enables a company’s customers to resolve issues themselves while empowering agents to deliver informative experiences that help build customer loyalty.
Focused on personalized customer support, the company offers a comprehensive set of features built for service-based businesses. Kustomer streamlines the customer support process with customizable, single-screen customer views, making the need to browse multiple tabs to find customer information a thing of the past.
- Bring together customer data from multiple systems onto an easily accessible context card.
- Collaborate with other agents or people in the company to provide quality customer service.
- Customize chat for your brand.
- Use a Chat Conversational Assistant to gather customer information and auto-route conversations to human agents.
- Knowledge base with rich-media tutorials and articles for self-service help.
- Track customer sentiment to help agents prioritize and decide how to engage in customer conversations.
- Generate reports on conversations, team performance, and customer base.
- Survey, track, and report customer satisfaction across channels.
Cost: Plans are $89 and $139 per agent/month, billed annually.
Why Use Kustomer Instead:
- Your organization needs an easy way to manage high-volume customer support.
- You don’t need a ticketing system, but rather a full-service customer support solution.
- You’re looking for a customer support solution that includes a customer relationship management system.
- You prioritize making decisions based on data, and you want a customer support solution that marks it easier to make data-driven decisions or support processes.
Choose Your Freshdesk Alternative
Choosing the right Freshdesk alternative for your organization will depend on a number of factors. First, consider which features are non-negotiable and which would be nice to have. Then, calculate your budget, taking into consideration the number of agents that would be using the platform since most solutions charge per agent.
After you’ve narrowed down your options based on features and budget, think about what type of user experience appeals to you. While some organizations need a complex solution that offers comprehensive features, others are looking for an easy-to-use platform that they can set up immediately.
Sometimes the only way to know if a solution is a good fit for your organization is to try it out. Most of the Freshdesk alternatives on our list offer a free trial period or free plan option, which will give you the opportunity to get your hands dirty and see what it’s really like to use the solution for yourself.
Just looking for messaging support? Keep an eye on our upcoming AppSumo deals for deep discounts on other help desk software.