Why Launch a Product on AppSumo? [Free PDF]
Is your product launch starting to feel more and more like that trash compactor scene in Star Wars Episode IV?
The pressure is mounting. Walls are closing in. The team you met on
Tatooine Upwork isn’t making any progress. Time isn’t on your side. Will the outside world ever hear of your product again?
Okay, okay, maybe it’s not that dire. But the odds aren’t exactly stacked in your favor:
- Social media is dominated by hostile algorithms
- Getting into the Product Hunt Top 5 is more competitive than ever
- People have been writing “growth hacking is dead” blogs since 2015
- Coronavirus has upended the world economy, throwing everything into upheaval and grave uncertainty
It wasn’t supposed to be like this… and you’ve got a galaxy to win over.
And it might be even worse for teams trying to relaunch a new version or groundbreaking feature. How do you rewrite the narrative with your new and improved 3.0 product when there’s a large, dated ecosystem of user-generated content and legacy reviews attached to it?
You could dish out $100K’s in ad spend. Or create a complex go-to-market gameplan with a small army of friends and freelancers.
Or… you could launch on AppSumo.
We sat down with four founders who ran deals grossing over $2,396,735.40 in total revenue from AppSumo deals. When we asked, “Why AppSumo?” we found their answers centered around a single theme:
Get paid to run your biggest word-of-mouth marketing campaign yet.
In this whitepaper, you can hear firsthand from four different founders about their AppSumo launches:
- Their initial skepticism about whether AppSumo was right for them
- What to expect during an AppSumo launch
- Opportunities for building MRR out of a launch
- Why AppSumo works for new and established SaaS companies
- What they got out of their campaigns, post-launch strategies, and more
Download Why Launch a Product on AppSumo? to learn how four SaaS founders generated millions of dollars of revenue on AppSumo
Read these four stories about founders who used AppSumo to:
- Rapidly build, launch, and establish self-sustaining SaaS companies… and repeat 3x
- Introduce their product to the U.S. market from Spain
- Successfully relaunch a new version of an established WordPress product
- Launch out of beta and make it to $1M ARR in less than 2 years (not even counting profit from the AppSumo launch)
Plus, you can read their advice to founders curious about partnering with AppSumo.
Who It’s For
If you’re curious about exploring the possibility of a partnership, please check out our Submit a Product to apply.
We’re looking for new and innovative partners to launch:
- Online courses & digital downloads
- Growth-stage SaaS products
- Established SaaS products
…to our audience of 1.5M+ tech-savvy entrepreneurs, freelancers, and hustlers.
If you think your product, digital download, or course has product/Sumo-ling fit, we’d love to hear from you.